Didactic?

I was just doing some badly needed edits on my entries (yes, the spelling and grammar have been horrid, and I'm usually quite the meticulous one), and I noticed a theme. Looking back. Memories. Most of them deal with what has already played out, and how it affects me now. I wasn't always like this, but in the last few years.....

A phase? Dunno. You get older, you start thinking about the twisty trails which lead you here. My present is better than ever: loving fiancee, good health (better than ever), cool career, peace in my faith, friends. But it is also filled with some sorrow: very sick mother, continued battle with laziness, fears about the future. Maybe reconciling my past helps with the present, and future.

So, bear with me if I seem to be, nostalgic. Or introspective. THAT I've always been. Empty rooms continue to fascinate me, places others would flee (there's no one here!). That's who I am. Are you still reading, invisible audience?

Comments

Popular Posts