Focus

The more I learn about it, the more I believe I have ADD. On symptom checklists, I usually tick off 80 percent. Inability to concentrate for any length of time. Mainly that one. I get so distracted, with nonsense at that. The real corker was cam e in article by someone who had the same musings. "ADD isn't just the inability to focus on something, but rather something you don't want to do.

There are PLENTY of things I hate doing. Ironing, washing dishes, navigating Word, writing out checks. But, I still struggle with assignments I need to do for school and work. I have to practcally bind myself to the chair to get through PowerPoints and articles. Do I need Ritalin? Adderall? Strattera? I wonder....

In fact, there are projects that need my attention NOW. Rather, I'm tying this blog entry. Damn you, invisible audience!

Comments

Popular Posts