Elisabetta's

If you find yourself in downtown West Palm Beach you should check out Elisabetta's, a new, gargantuan Italian restaurant that faces the Intracoastal Waterway from Banyan Blvd. and Flagler Drive.  It is the second location for the brainchild of Chef Lisabet Summa and the Big Time Restaurant Group.  The original opened in 2019 on Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach and has been quite successful.  Summa and her group are based in WPB and were eager to stake their claim here.

And it's quite nice.  I joined my wife and mother-in-law for a birthday dinner on one of the tiered outdoor patios.  It was a very warm evening but there was a bit of breeze. The place was packed.  I enjoyed the aragula e pepperdew pizza which was baked in an oven made of clay from Mt. Vesuvius.  How 'bout that?  Washed it down with - what else? - a Peroni (Moretti is also available).  My wife had the spiedini of shrimp appetizer and my MIL had the carpaccio.  Good reviews.  We shared the calamari fritti which had just the right amount of batter.

A slice of tiramisu with a fat sparkler was brought out to celebrate my fifty-somethingth birthday.  It was also just right.

You can play bocce ball on one of the decks.  Then wander over to the sleek new hotel behind the restaurant, The Ben.   I sometimes find it hard to recognize my old town, but these are attractive additions.

Elisabetta's 
185 Banyan Blvd.
WPB, FL  33401
561-342-6699
https://www.elisabettas.com/wpb

Comments

Popular Posts