Where's He Been?

So yes, it's been over 4 months since I last posted. I know. An entire summer passed. In that time, I ended a job, began an externship, got a new apartment, presented research data at a convention, travelled. Excuses or reasons for my blog inactivity, which do I hand out?

But....I feel like I am typing into a vacuum. No one is reading this. These thoughts are floating on bandwidth in vain. No one is involved, tracking. Except me. Isn't that what blogs are about? Narcissism? Catharsis? Some of both.

I love to write, but you'd never guess that from my stymied, not exactly prolific output here. Maybe that will change. My life has been eventful. There is so much to share, but so much of it is private and delicate. Putting it out there seems some sort of violation. But no one is reading this, so.......

I am blessed. That I will say for now. I have a great place to live, a loving fiancee, a great externship. Much more.

It's the night before Halloween. The year has evaporated rather quickly, but what a year. More on that later. Honestly.

So maybe someone is actually checking this out. Perhaps you clicked on the link from Wraith's site. His "childhood friend." Indeed I was. So much to say about that period of my life, too. Overwhelming to recount. So, another time.

Comments

Popular Posts