Berry Fresh Cafe

Berry Fresh Cafe has become my favorite spot for Sunday brunch. If you are near Port St. Lucie or Jupiter, FL, you owe yourself the experience. A menu with made-from-scratch breakfast and lunch choices that really knocked me out of my seat. Many places offer serviceable brunches but this one is something special.

During both visits I tried their hash dishes: crispy homefries covered with two eggs your way and a host of ingredients. I had avocado, black bean, and chorizo ("Mexicali") the first time. This past Sunday my hash was covered with artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, sprouts, and gorgonzola cheese ("California"). The Rainforest Alliance coffee is fabulous. If I lived closer, I would've tried everything by now.

Whatever you end up ordering, you should begin with the blueberry fritters, brought in a paper bag filled with cinnamon and sugar; your server shakes up the sack at the table. It is served with strawberry yogurt.

Trust me. Go.


Berry Fresh Cafe

2 Locations:

1718 SW St. Lucie West Blvd.
Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
(772) 336-5291


3755 Military Trail
Jupiter, FL  33458
(561) 401-5693                                                             
                                           





Comments

Popular Posts