I (heart) Keurig




I have become quite fond of my Keurig B-50 Brewer since unwrapping it Christmas afternoon. A gift from my father-in-law-to-be, this baby removes the fuss from this most universal of vices, the preparation and consumption of coffee. With a system that is simplicity itself, I get a perfect cup of joe every time!

Green Mountain Coffee "K-cups", available in an impressive variety of flavors (includes tea and decaf choices), are inserted into a chamber (see above). The user can select "small" "medium" or "large" cup and dependent on that choice (and the actual size of your mug), you will get the corresponding strength for your java. No more guesswork on the grounds to water ratio (although I have become quite adept at that).

Since getting it, I've discovered many people I know locally and afar have joined the Keurig Club. One of my Facebook pals (who I've known for 35 years) even declared that she wanted to marry it.

Comments

Popular Posts