Thank You, Dr. Jones

I love my fiancee. I can't even adaquately express the magnitude in mere words. I've known this for nearly 8 years. I had a delightful reminder on Memorial Day.

We were at the theater, watching Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. It was great fun. Even better than the movie was glancing over to see my lady smile. She grinned uncontrollably and gasped during those break neck chases and impossible escapes. Her smile widened when those crazy monkeys appeared. She clapped in the delight as the credits rolled.
I shared in her joy. I could've turned in my seat and just watched her watch.

Our jaunt to the movies was a well deserved break for her, as she spent a good chunk of her holiday weekend at the office, deep into a tedious project. But more than that, it was a time for me to bask in he sweetness of my love. Words just don't do it; you have to experience it yourself.

I love you, Sonia.

Comments

Popular Posts