Today

Scary few weeks, here. I had some trouble over my lack of timeliness in submitting a Review board request for a resaerch study. I believe everything will be OK. I was so wound up over it I did nothing this week. I need to be preapring for a Board examination. I've pushed it to June.

I'm also not attending this year's American Acdemy of Audiology meeting. several factors here: withdrew poster for presentation, lack of $$$, but also my lack of desire to commune with my collegeaues. Yes, maybe I'm still embarrassed? Dunno. Is it my sociopathy, which I fight tooth and nail daily? Perhaps. Now is not yet the time. I miss my classmates, but we've all moved forward. We're scattered all over the States and beyond now. We were like a family for three years. But, curiously not. We were a collection of cliques, mainly. Not really a tightly knit whole. This topic bears some serious exploration. My whole grad school experience does.

But, enough for now. I have work to do. Enjoy the conference, my friends. See you when I see you.

Comments

Popular Posts